Agra is a city which is situated on the banks of the river Yamuna, which is in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the popular and populous cities of Uttar Pradesh and is also amongst one of the metropolitan city of India. The major places which are set for the tourism are notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort,and Fatehpur Sikri which are named as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra was once the capital, of Mughal empire.
There are various ways of touring the whole Agra through different packages. In the shortest time period, wecan travel Agra in just one day. Different travel agents give different travel packages with different prices and services. Travel agents help with guiding to explore Agra within the same day. Same day Agra tour includes traveling to places like Taj Mahal, Itmad-Ud- Daulah Tomb, Mankameshwar Temple, Ram Bagh, Akbar’s Tomb and Agra Fort. Same day Agra tour can be planned in a manner like:
1) Taj Mahal between 9 am to 11 am – the things we can enjoy here is the monument, prayer room,museum, and the garden. It minimum takes 90 minutes to have an overview of the whole place.
2) Itmad-Ud- Daulah Tomb between 11 am and 12 pm – things which we can enjoy here is carvings and inlay works of the tomb and it is located near river Yamuna.
3) Mankeshwar temple between 12 pm to 12:30 – it is a Hindu temple and has four ancient temples and has many markets around it.
4) Ram Bagh between 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm – it is garden and one of the oldest Mughal garden.
5) Akbar’s tomb between 2:30 pm to 3:30 – features we can enjoy in this place that there are 99 names of Allah written on the walls of the monument.
6) Agra fort between 6 pm to 8 pm – it is close to Agra Fort and the thing we can enjoy about the monument is its heritage site, the architectural beauty, and fabulous entertainment shows. Same day Agra tour by car is the best way to explore the whole Agra. Private car is more reliable than any
other means of transport.
The advantages of same day Agra tour by car are :
1) We can explore Agra at our own convenience. That means we need not hurry about any sightseeing.
2) According to the size of the group of people, we can choose the size of the car. There are a variety of cars
available according to our convenience.
3) These cars are privately booked and so travel according to our convenience and need not worry about the
time taken to visit all the places.
4) Security and safety services are rendered in the best possible way.
5) The drivers are one of the best-experienced drivers.
6) They give information about places to the optimum level they can.
The disadvantages of same day taj mahal tour by car are:
1) The cost of transportation is very high.
2) Cost of traveling includes charges of time taken, petrol or fuel expenses, and cost of the vehicle are